3.05.2014

Style Void: Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone


A combination of this new kimono that makes me want to frolic in some fields, my favorite vintage t-shirt that I stole from my mom's closet years ago, and my absolute favorite jewelry/accessories that I feel totally naked without.  

In other news: Lykke Li is releasing new music after a 3 year hiatus and I couldn't be more stoked.  She is one of my favorite performers ever (you should see the way she moves live) and I'm also quite sure that she might be my soul-sister.  Check out her newest video for "Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone" below.


Floral Kimono by Forever 21 | Vintage WRIF T-shirt | Jeans by Gap | Cutout Boots by Pacsun |Leather Fringe Cuff by Featherheart Trading Co.


2 comments:

  1. Love the kimono! wish we had a Forever21 in Denmark :(

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nikoline! I hope you find a killer kimono over in Denmark!

      Delete

Enter the Void...